Median List Price: $472,450
Median Sales Price: $423,600
Median Price Per Square Foot: $357
Median Rent Price: $2,000
60657 & 60613
- Walkscore: 95
- Transit: 84
- Bike: 90
WELCOME TO Boystown
Cards Against Humanity’s Andy Kushnir’s take on the neighborhood:
Home to the best abs in the tri-state area, boy, you better do them sit-ups if you plan on stepping foot in this gay party paradise, because by the end of the night you will be whipping your shirt around like a helicopter. Situated beside broey Wrigleyville and within vanilla Lakeview, Boystown is the rose that rises from the concrete. With more than 30 different gay and lesbian bars, nightclubs and restaurants you can shantay you stay and grab an appletini at Side Tracks while you sing-a-long to Little Shop of Horrors or sashay away to Hydrate where you will party until 5 am in a cloud of glitter. Grab a 1900 square foot condo today for $800k and by the weekend have some twink calling you Zaddy!
- LIVE MUSIC
- YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
- PUBLIC TRANSIT
- VINTAGE BUILDINGS
- THE NEIGHBORS: College students, young professionals, and dedicated baseball fans.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: A “sports and spirits” energy that lasts from day to night.
- THE LIFESTYLE: A flurry of game day and lakefront activity.
- UNEXPECTED APPEAL: Phenomenal entertainment at historic venues.
- YOU’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH: The palpable energy and terrific access to the lake.