WE MAKE IT EASIER TO BUY A HOME
Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, we know how to provide maximum value. Start by scheduling your Buyer’s Consultation today.Schedule Buyer's Consult
- Scheduling– You let us know what you want to see and we’ll schedule every property keeping your time efficiently spent.
- Organizing– Cancellations, agents running late, agent changes, etc create a hectic environment that is hard to keep up with.
- Negotiating– Over 1000 deals successfully closed has taught us a thing or too. Further, we are certified in the art of negotiation.
- Agent Network– Being on multiple boards and connecting with agents regularly, we work with some of the city’s finest agents and everything goes smoother when a good rapport is already established.
- Inventory Pulse– We work in this business everyday and it changes on a weekly basis. Today’s news is based on last month’s stats. We know what’s really happening TODAY.
- Building Knowledge– Brick, siding, Hardieboard, and dreaded concrete block are just a few used in construction. Our experience will save you thousands by avoiding suspect properties.
- Pricing Models– We do a deal almost every day. We know how to parlay that experience to make sure you get the best deal every time.
- Neighborhood Information– What is the equivalent of “the wrong side of the tracks, here? What is going on that empty lot?” We know what’s happening so you don’t have to.
- Contractors– Like Realtors, doctors, accountants, or people in general, all contractors are not the same. Hopefully we can help you avoid contractor pain.
- Legal– Lawyer up! We have great relationships with attorneys that will protect your best interest.
- Financing– The lowest rate is like picking a doctor on price. It won’t matter if they can’t close. We’ll make sure you close and get the best rate available.
- Inspections – Our regularly referred inspector is used because he tore apart a new construction home we were selling. We made sure to keep that business card.